A webinar by corporate culture expert Larry Johnson
- Do some of your employees see what needs to be done and take responsibility to do it while others either don’t see it or do see it and choose to not to act?
- Do some of your employees accept blame for their mistakes while others always try to blame others?
- Do some employees learn from their mistakes and improve, while others seem to never learn?
- Do some employees seem to be grateful for having the opportunity to work for you while others act like it’s an entitlement?
- Do you sometimes feel like the parent of petulant children instead of the manager of responsible adults?
- Would you like your employees to accept responsibility for improving things and stop whining about what can’t be changed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this program will give you the tools and insights to turn these situations around.
- Item #: Accountability-Webinar